Job Description The Moody's Analytics Graduate Program will provide the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into a variety of financial institutions, working within our Enterprise Risk Solutions business units, focused on delivering high quality products and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting for the following team in Edinburgh: Insurance Modeling.
Training and Development
- Are you interested in financial markets and/or technology?
- Do you like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop beyond formal training?
- Do you have a strong quantitative aptitude, good basics in programming languages and proven analytical skills?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have a master degree/ post graduate qualification or relevant work experience within a number of disciplines including but not limited to Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering?
As a Moody's Analytics graduate, you will have exposure to working with award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk with a range of clients dependent on the line of business. You will join an onboarding program which will include training on your chosen line of business as well as the Enterprise Risk Solutions business as a whole. Your initial period with Moody's will be spent understanding the market in which we operate, as well as understanding the systems and tools that we use. Alongside your fellow graduates, you will participate in group training on Moody's Corporation and financial markets. Your buddy and supervisor will give you specific mentoring that will help you succeed.
You will have the opportunity to network with our senior leaders and get noticed by a diverse pool of employees. At Moody's you will work in a diverse environment that provides immediate challenges, variety, encourages curiosity and initiative, where fresh and forward-thinking ideas are embraced. You will not only find a collegial work ethic and constant support but also diligence and integrity, which are at the heart of how Moody's operates.
- Our Graduate Program is open to final year BSc, MSc and PhD students.
- Our UK Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in the UK.
- Submit your application (note that only Insurance Modeling & Analytics is offered in Edinburgh).
- You will be contacted before the 18th November if your application has been successful.
- Online tests will be administered for deductive, inductive and numerical reasoning.
- First round interviews will be conducted by videoconference with a member of the hiring team.
- Successful applicants will be invited to one of our Assessment Centres taking place in January/February in Edinburgh. The Assessment Centre is a daylong process where you will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our experts face to face, and take part in tests to demonstrate your skill set.
- Offers will be made in February for a start date in September 2020.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.