Do you want to join the fastest growing technical recruitment consultancy in the UK as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
Here at Navartis we want the very best talent to join us to train to be a Specialist Recruitment Consultant in one of the UK's busiest industries!
Navartis are a global leading, project focused technical Recruitment Consultancy that has seen 40% growth, year on year and we have no intentions of slowing down!
With offices in Doncaster, London, Toronto Canada and Sydney Australia, Navartis has ambition to become the markets leading supplier of White-Collar Professionals throughout the Power, Rail, Civil Engineering and Construction sectors.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding. From day one you will join our Training Environment for the duration of 4 weeks where you will receive industry leading training delivered by our experienced in-house Training Manager.
- Using sales, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key in order to build better, stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of means including using social media, seeking referrals, networking and utilising job boards
- Screening and interviewing candidates via the telephone - This is a very telephone intensive role
- Take a consultative approach to both your clients and candidates giving advice on salary levels, market knowledge and career opportunities.
We offer a fun, creative working environment, industry leading training and support along with a competitive basic and un-capped bonus scheme!
In return of all your hard work we offer;
- A generous starting salary aligned to your experience.
- A quick route to progress your base salary through a quarterly performance linked review process.
- Bonuses in excess of £2000 per month (our record to date is £6,906)
- Discounted Gym membership at Nuffield Health
- A fully expensed iPhone
- Monday to Friday working hours - no weekends with an early finish on a Friday!
- Regular all-expenses paid nights out to the casino, races, bowling and many more.
- Social Events - Including Quiz Nights, company football team and more.
- Top Performers prizes to win, driving experience days, spa days, sky dive days and champagne lunches to name but a few!
Does this sound like something you'd like to find out more about?
Apply today and one of our in-house recruiters will call you to discuss an opportunity to join us!
Thank you for your interest in Navartis