TARUS is a machine tool builder and software developer for global manufacturing. We are a family owned company in Sterling Heights, Michigan that has been in business for over 40 years. We are currently looking for a Machine Assembler to join the team.
· Building sub-assemblies and machines
· Installing machines
· Servicing machines, at customer sites and in-house
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Execute how to proceed with repair/maintenance
· Perform installation of machine in a timely, efficient and professional manner
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Commitment to being a team player with flexible, positive, adaptive approach to resolving problems, schedules and changes
· Self-motivator with strong attention to details
· Great interpersonal and customer service skill set
· Good communication skills
· Maintain a clean work environment
· Must obtain valid driver’s license
· Ability to travel internationally
· Knowledge of general machine building standards
· Work primarily in a manufacturing environment or customer sites
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
· Standing and bending are required
TARUS offers a highly competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision and 401k.
Role: Machine Assembler
Location: Sterling Heights,
Apply for this job now.