Business Analyst / Consultant
Up to £45,000 plus training & benefits
We are currently working with a leading Digital Transformation & Business change consultancy who sit as one of Microsoft's most highly respected consultancy partners. They're looking to build a project engagment team to deliver on a number of large public sector organsations undergoing their digital transformation through their enterprise adoption of a secure and robust Microsoft 365 / Modern Workplace solution and cloud adoption. To include a strong focus on accelerated adotpion, customer success and cloud identity / security. As a business analyst, you will get the opportunity to work with some of the most high profile clients the UK has.
We're looking for someone who is able to:
● Build relationships with Clients, Project/Programme teams and Internal/External Stakeholders
● Excellent documentation management skills
● Ability to support design decision process and governance of design documentation
● Discover and map Client requirements, conducting interviews and workshops to extract business and technical requirements
● Conducting impact assessments and recommendations relevant to the change and transformation being delivered to clients.
● Working with the client to plan transition and adoption activities
We'd also expect you to have:
● Exceptional O365 skills including Word, Excel, SharePoint / OneDrive Management, Visio
● A passion for change and experience of improving ways of working through modern technology
● Business Analysis skills (formal accreditations desirable)
● Change Management skills and experience (Prosci ADKAR)
● Grasp of IT Service Management & Operational Frameworks (e.g ITIL)
● High level understanding of Microsoft Cloud, specifically Microsoft 365 ( Modern Workplace / Modern Desktop )
● Sound commercial understanding
Must be eligible to work in the UK and possess a valid UK driving license. anybody holding clearances including SC or NPPV is of particular interest.