Lab Technician – Woodbridge, NJ
Formulation Technician - Entry Level
Full-Time – Salary 29k-35k
• Preparation of chemicals used in the manufacture of generic drugs.
• Maintain adequate inventories of all materials to ensure no interruptions in production processes.
• Complete documentation related to production processes, following GMP/GLP practices.
• Assist with changes to SOPs and related controlled documentation.
• Assist to maintain inventories through use of materials management systems.
• Assist Scientist and Management with procurement and disposition of raw materials.
• Help with data collection for investigations.
• Ensure processes are in control, and provide timely and constructive feedback to peers, support groups and manager.
• Know, understand, and comply with all Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) guidelines.
• Report unsafe conditions, injuries, illnesses, and hazardous materials releases.
• Wear necessary protective equipment.
• Attend and complete required HSE training programs.
• BS or MS degree in Science, prefer Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Engineering or chemical engineering.
• Familiarity with laboratory equipment.
• Skills: MS word and Excel experience. Good mathematical skills.
• Effective communication and collaboration skills.
• Preferred: Proven skill with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
• Good communication skills -- written and oral.
• Team oriented and independent capabilities. strong mathematical skills.
• Solid problem solving/troubleshooting abilities
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.