O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced MEP Lead on behalf of our Client, an International Construction Company.
This is a Belgium based, contract position.
MEP Lead responsibilities:
- Promoting the application of the Building Services Department Management Systems and Procedures by providing technical support, guidance, and direction in the overall Delivery of Projects.
- Provide guidance in the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required contract Pre-Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Ensure MEP teams ascertain Temporary Electrical requirements for their projects including load and energy assessments in line with the Management System Guidelines.
- Take overall responsibility for MEP Project delivery by providing the guidance, leadership and motivation to MEP teams reporting to him/her.
MEP Lead requires:
- 10+ years' work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects including operational involvement in all phases of large-scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Membership of an industry related Professional institution such as CIBSE / CIOB / IEI or equivalent
- Relevant third level qualification in a technical, mechanical, electrical, MEP or construction related subject.
- Demonstratable leadership and management experience delivering on large scale projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan on #removed# for a confidential conversation.