Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$18.00 to $18.00 hourly
Customer Service Representatives will be interested in OfficeTeam's new position if they love building solid customer relationships and want to work in the growing Manufacturing industry. If you're looking for work as a Customer Service Representative and are articulate and highly-skilled, we could have an excellent career opportunity for you. If you're looking for a short-term temporary-to-full-time engagement, and can work in North Canton Nt, Ohio, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you! If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this job could be for you.
What you get to do every day
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send written business correspondence
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Organize and route incoming telephone callsJob Requirements:
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Superior Customer Service
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with communication
- Data entry experience
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.