English Supply Teacher
Location - Harrow
£130 - £180 per day PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience working as a Qualified Secondary Teacher in UK Secondary Schools and to hold QTS for the UK.
Smart Teachers is recruiting for qualified English Supply Teachers to join our pool of Supply Teachers to work in the London Borough of Harrow. The role will include covering English classes KS3 - KS5 and possibly also working in a General Cover capacity across all subject and years groups. There is work available now on a part time or full-time basis and will continue until the end of the academic year.
To be considered for the English Supply Teacher position, you will have:
- Experience working as a Qualified English Teacher in UK Secondary Schools.
- QTS Registration for the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified English Supply Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact Gabrielle Hobbs from our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7516.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.