Position: Regional Service Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Serve as a direct support to our sites and a resource for any technical challenges in the field. Monitor service requests, make ready percentages, OneSite usage and communicate any concerns to the Regional Director and Director of Maintenance with action plans for addressing those issues. Responsible for new hire, acquisition, and technical training as well as ensuring safety compliance.
Provide reliable and friendly service to our customers by performing all responsibilities with accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Our customers include residents, Advenir associates, vendors and investors.
The Director of Maintenance Services is your direct supervisor. In the absence of the Director of Maintenance Services, the Regional Vice President will be your supervisor.
Delegation of Authority
You are not authorized to spend any money on behalf of a property. Nor are you authorized to sign or approve contracts, offer concessions or waive any fees without approval in writing from your supervisor. You are only authorized to review bids and approve the scope of work under $2,500.
Winning in this position means showing up on time every day and achieving the following key results.
- Ensure that required monthly property reports are completed, by dates outlined on the Management Report Checklist. Maintain true and accurate records and logs.
- Ensure that each community conducts weekly team meetings to set goals and identify actions needed to achieve objectives.
- Confirm that every community is updating the Personal Property Inventory (PPI) quarterly, by the last day of month on March, June, September and December.
- Confirm that communities are accurately maintaining the “Consumption Log” and “Assets” in OneSite on a monthly basis during monthly visit/evaluation and report findings no later than the 10th day of following month.
- Confirm that each community is submitting a complete and accurate monthly EPA, Mold &Mildew, Light, Pool, ACM, LBP and Snow logs as part of the required monthly Management Reports during monthly visit/evaluation and report findings no later than the 10th day of the following month.
- Oversee all interior renovation projects and unit upgrades to ensure they are completed according to Advenir standards and within the allotted timeframe.
- Ensure that service requests and repairs are made correctly within 24 hours and that all classic turns and renovated turns are completed in the allotted time frame. Advenir Living Job Profile Regional Service Manager H. Meet or exceed budgeted NOI through the implementation of effective cost controls.
- Ensure each community is documenting work performed, dates and times on all service requests. Close and appropriately document all completed service requests in OneSite daily.
- Assist Community Managers to identify, interview, hire and train service team members, to ensure that the property is appropriately staffed and within budgeted payroll. Follow Company hiring process guidelines.
- Verify that you and all of the Service Team associates in your portfolio have completed the required training in Advenir's LMS (Learning Management Software) program by the end of each month.
- Complete OneSite training with new Service Managers within the first week of hire. Covering service request procedures, make ready board usage, reports, purchasing, consumption log and assets.
- Review all SOP's with new Service Managers within first week of hire. Covering personnel and staffing, uniform policy, hours of operation, customer relations, service requests procedures, on call procedures, apartment turnover process, preventative maintenance program, purchasing, inventory, snow/ice removal etc.
- Explain Advenir shop compliance, including color coding, Hi/Lo system and safety equipment during first week of hire.
- Explain Preventive Maintenance program to new Service Managers during the first week of hire.
- Review the vendor guidelines and introduce preferred Advenir vendors for paint and carpet within the first week of hire. Only use vendors that are approved in Compliance Depot.
- Host a technical in-house training on-site quarterly, to improve knowledge in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and general maintenance. Training should be complete before the end of month March, June, September and December.
III. Monthly Property Visit/Evaluation.
All evaluation reports on property visits are to be completed every month, by end of month, not to exceed 30 days between visit/evaluations. All reports are due to Regional Director and Director of Maintenance no later than the 10th day of the month following the visit/evaluation.
- Visit each community and complete the Monthly Maintenance Scorecard.
- Confirm all employees are in proper uniform and well groomed.
- Inspect grounds, buildings and common area amenities using the Advenir monthly checklist to ensure the asset is being preserved and minimizing liability concerns.
- Other responsibilities.
- Responsible for shop setup at new acquisitions during the first week of takeover. Advenir Living Job Profile Regional Service Manager
- Responsible for submitting weekly reports reflecting outstanding service requests and make ready percentages to Regional Director and Director of Maintenance by the end of business day every Friday.
- Get all service binders in place and delivered to new acquisitions on day 1.
- Ensure that you and your teams are dressed and groomed professionally, in required uniform, wearing an Advenir name tag and safety belt every day. Also having protective eye wear available at all times. Following the current Career Apparel Program.
- Must hold monthly huddles with service mangers to reflect on reported service numbers and set goals for improvement.
- Maintain relationships with residents, associates and vendors on a professional business level at all times.
- Communicate effectively using oral and written communication.
- Ability to travel regularly and perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical tasks, deliver resident communications, climb ladders, shovel snow, use a blower, rake leaves, transport or move up to 50 pounds and ability to work outdoors in temperatures exceeding 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Complete all additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as determined by your supervisor or the company.
Core Value Expectations
Winning at this position also means working every day to embody the following Core Values.
- Together We Make It Possible: Teamwork is collective success, not individual. It works collaboratively, across departments, drawing on the strengths, talents, and expertise of others to advance the priorities of the Company.
- All-In Customer Service: Customer service is not just good service, not just great service, but exceptional service to our associates, residents, vendors, and investors. It means taking the initiative to go above and beyond to impact our customers with a “WOW” experience every single time.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovation is dynamic, not stagnant. It is driven by initiative, learning, creativity, and a constant desire to deliver better results more efficiently and economically.
- Winners Exceed Expectation: Winning is the on-going pursuit of excellence, not mediocrity. It consistently delivers great results exceeding internal benchmarks, industry standards, and customer expectations.
- Always Do The Right Thing: Integrity always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. It always upholds Advenir's beliefs and values. It always does for others as you would want them to do for you.
- It's About Us, Not About You: Humility treats everyone with respect. It recognizes the contribution of others and advances the reputation of Advenir, instead of promoting self. Humility is confident, secure, decisive, and action-oriented while directing praise to others. Advenir Living Job Profile Regional Service Manager
- Work-Fun-Life Balance: Peak Performance includes a healthy balance of fulfilling work, fun and leisure. Fulfilling work is characterized by productivity, meaning, enjoyment, laughter, and healthy relationships.
Advenir is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free workplace.