Client Solutions Director
Robert Half is looking for professionals to join our talent acquisition team. As a Client Solutions Director in the Management Resources practice, you will focus on recruiting and delivering skilled contract talent for client project and interim needs within finance and accounting, human resources and operations, and business systems and transformation. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, contact us today!
As a Client Solutions Director, you will be responsible for:
Developing a strong talent pool of full-time contract professionals by using recruiting resources such as our internal database, online postings and searches, networking, and referrals.
Conducting in-depth interviews via video, telephone, and in-person meetings to assess candidates’ skill sets and competencies.
Executing talent redeployment and retention strategies.
Providing consistent communication, guidance, and performance feedback to support career development.
Delivering analysis of marketplace insights and industry trends to professionals to become a trusted career partner.
Participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
A business-related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
5+ years of consulting/project delivery experience; Big Four, audit, or professional services experience preferred.
Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Skilled at managing multiple complex projects at once.
Proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system a plus.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet