The CSI Companies is actively seeking a weekend warrior for a warehouse project with our client in the Louisville, KY area.
Hours: Saturday-Sunday 4 p.m-2:30 a.m
Location: off Collins Lane; 40245
The primary function of the associate is to assist in the receiving, stocking, pulling, assembly, box building, printer loading and/or shipping of product to fulfill client orders.
This position may be responsible for any or all of the following functions:
- Shipping orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight, making sure name, company, and street address are correct.
- Attach order numbers to all boxes, assuring that order is complete.
- Perform manual assembly.
- Verify correct pieces are pulled before assembly begins.
- Meet production and quality standards on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for breaking down empty boxes and maintaining a clean work area daily
- Keep accurate personal production logs
- Pulling additional materials from warehouse stock as needed
- Receiving, Pulling and Stocking materials
- Building Boxes for project.
- This position will be standing, bending and lifting.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates should be able to lift 50 pounds
For additional information, please apply!
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Role: Weekend Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.