The Field Service technician is responsible for repair, service, preventative maintenance, and installation of dock equipment, including dock levelers, high speed doors, truck restraints, and dock seals. The field service technician also services, repairs and installs custom material handling equipment, including ramps, stairways, carts, racks and other custom fabrication products.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Valid Indiana driver’s license. Clean driving record.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills, knowledge of hydraulics, safe work habits, and a good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining industrial equipment or machinery.
- Must have some welding experience. Previous Arc welding and/or MIG welding is a plus.
· The ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems.
· Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work outdoors, operate powered equipment, and lift to 75 pounds
- Comfortable working on ladders, scissor lifts and boom lifts
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Show a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid vacation and holidays, Strong team culture
Best Equipment and Welding is recognized as industry leader in the manufacturer of custom fabrication solutions and loading dock equipment, products, and service.
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.