Fleetwood is a manufacturer of Aluminum Windows and Doors. The company was formed in 1961 and begun with a single sliding door product. The company over the past fifty plus years has introduced a broad range of new window and door products, including a hurricane rated sliding door for the Dade County Florida market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Creates and responds to internal requests for custom drawings for, but not limited to, the following:
- Architectural details
- Multi-slide drawings/ Images for snapshot, catalog
- Shop/ Dealer drawings
- Create and maintain certification drawings
- Create / Review Extrusion die drawings
- Installation instruction
- Fabrication instructions, Fabrication drawings
- 2D drafting in AutoCad of architectural-style drawings
- Learn fenestration industry to enhance ability to perform job function
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating, when necessary, all product AutoCAD files
- Review orders and make recommendation, provides technical support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Project management skills
- Must be able to read and understand English and to clearly communicate over the telephone
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must possess a good understanding of mechanical systems
- Must have ability to read and interpret architectural building plans
- Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD, and Microsoft Excel
- Must demonstrate good math skills, especially in the areas of geometry and trigonometry
- General knowledge of construction and construction terms a plus
Since 1961 Fleetwood has been manufacturing modern style windows and doors for luxury homes. Dedication to architectural integrity and meticulous refinement of "the little things" has distinctively positioned Fleetwood. We proudly uphold the American dream of success by relying upon God, our country's ingenuity and work ethic. These core tenets have made the United States of America the greatest country in the world.
Fleetwood might be a good fit if you are interested in joining a stable, growing company that is leading the way modern windows and doors are designed and manufactured. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture where we nurture talent and augment career growth.
Role: Drafter (Entry Level)
Apply for this job now.