A specialist Pharmaceutical client with a focus on multiple therapeutic areas is looking for an Interim Project Manager with a background in the pharmaceutical industry for an initial 6 month contract based near Frankfurt in Germany.
A family-owned German established pharmaceutical company, they are currently disrupting the industry with their cutting edge manufacturing solutions.
Interim Project Management role
This 6 month contract opportunity is centred on managing multiple projects within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing to optimise production and value stream optimisation. They are expanding with new prodution lines being implemented next year, upgrading equipment and focusing on process optimization. You'll be collaborating with multiple teams across distribution and packaging, compliance and regulatory affairs. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is essential and you will have successfully completed projects in production previously.This is a minimum 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Day to day: Project Controlling, Planning, Collaborating with Manufacturing and Production, Pharmaceutical Operations, Planning with MS Projects, Documentation.
You'll be responsible for liaising with the PMO, strategic planning, developing value stream optimisation strategies and tactics successfully using a thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical market. You will receive a competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly specialist company. The role will be based near Frankfurt, but can offer a flexible working set-up with some days per week at home.
Reporting to the PMO you will be responsible for running projects within production in line with key business objectives and industry trends. Other responsibilities include:
* Exploring Value Stream Optimisation within the production environment, ensuring GXP Compliance
* Active key stakeholder to contribute to the areas of pricing strategy, promotion and packaging
* Develop and manage the budget for the assigned product portfolio
* Coach and enable team members to be active PM representatives within the project teams
* Actively engage with senior management and with regions to drive the client's ambitions as a global brand (some site visits may be required)
* Collaborate with Quality and Regulatory functions to ensure that all known quality and regulatory requirements for the assigned product portfolio are fulfilled
* Degree in business related field
* At least 3 years previous experience as a Project Manager
* Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry essential
* German fluent written & spoken
* Experienced in MS-Office
* Project management Qualification
* Knowledge and experience within a regulated & global environment - GXP Compliance essential
* Previous experience of successful project completion within a pharmaceutical production environment
In return, you will receive a competitive daily rate, autonomy and flexible working opportunities with the potential for contract extension.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now! If you want to discuss similar opportunities, email me at #removed#