An International Industrial Distributor of Mechanical, Automation, Pneumatic, Hydraulic products with a broad offering of Engineering Services and System design solutions, is seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to add to our family, in our Manchester, NH location.
We provide the most aggressive salary and commission programs throughout the industrial marketplace, and room for local advancement. We can also boast that we have the lowest turnover within our Industry.
We offer a broad training program that will enable the best candidate to continue to learn a diverse group of products, and services for the remainder of his/her career. We offer a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that recognizes individuals within an aggressive team environment and reward for each order received—Yes, additional compensation for every order entered!! ARE YOU THE ONE READY TO MAKE A REWARDING CHANGE and take control of your financial future?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Customer interaction via the telephone, email and web; respond and provide solutions to customers promptly
* Provide immediate customer support to meet their needs; quotations, technical research, literature requests, manufacturer interaction, proposals, and expediting
* Escalate backorders and customer requirements to maximize fill rates and exceed customer expectations
* Provide technical feedback and design solutions to meet customer requirements
* Collaborate with a large team of staff engineers to assist in project solutions
* Support Counter service, and build customer relations
* Interact with manufacturing partners and build sustainable relationship
* Technically proficient; mechanically and/or electrically
* Passion and Drive
* Ability to quickly learn and apply technical products
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Proven track record of positive performance
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
* Desire to work within a team and a cooperative attitude
* Strong commitment to customer service
* Ability to multi-task
* Sense of urgency and accountability is a must
Prepare to be a major contributor to the benchmark distributor in our field
**** We offer outstanding medical and dental plans, vacation days, sick days, life insurance, disability and a comprehensive 401k plan with matching. Eastern Industrial Automation is growing and expanding.
Eastern Industrial Automation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
*** We are willing to relocate the RIGHT Candidate.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kerry Knight (Executive Recruiter) #removed#
The position is 40 hours a week; Monday through Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
Powered by JazzHR