Senior School Administrator/Business Manager needed urgently
An 'Outstanding' Primary School in Trafford is seeking an approachable and experienced Senior School Administrator/ Business Manager with strong communication and correspondence skills, and knowledge of using SIMS to start ASAP.
This role requires people with knowledge of the regulatory framework around education and schools as well as a familiarity of working with and supporting staff, parents and students in a positive and friendly manner.
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Have an in date DBS on the update service (or be willing to obtain new DBS
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be committed to the Safeguarding of children
- SIMS experience (Essential)
- Experience working within a busy school office (Essential)
- FMS experience
- Outstanding literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Undertake reception duties, answering telephone, face to face enquiries and signing visitors in and out of school
- You will be well organised and confident in dealing with parental queries
- Have excellent administrative track record, with experience in dealing with photocopying, post and filing systems
- Have a high standard of communication skills, face to face, orally and in writing
- An empathy with parents, students and teachers, and be professional at all times
- Undertake routine financial administration
How to Apply
In order to apply please send your CV to #removed# or call Aiden at TeacherActive on 01618703623.