KEENE Village Plastics, a manufacturer of 3D filament, plastic welding rod and other profile extrusions is seeking a National Sales Manager. KEENE Village Plastics was started in 2002 and has the largest capacity in North America to manufacture 3D filament and the widest array of polymer capabilities including: ABS, PLA, PETG, PET, HIPS, Nylon, TPU, PVA, PP and PE.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for all of the North American and International sales operations. This individual should have a scope of business contacts in 3D printing market. As well as the ability to travel, manage budgets, manage manufacturer representatives, pricing, and tailored sales program. This individual should also possess the ability to develop and cultivate customer relations and marketing strategies; be self-motivated, work independently and think outside the box to help grow our existing product lines and develop new markets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with old and new customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Work with production to fulfill customer needs
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and stay up-to-date with new product launches in the industry
- Five years experience working in the 3-D printing and plastics industry is required.
- Bachelors Degree in business or engineering essential.
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of manufacturing representatives including management, contracts, and commissions
- Knowledge of trade shows, and industry groups preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time with auto
- Engineering background is preferred
- Knowledge of plastic welding rod preferred
- Budgeting, goal setting, and forecasting ability preferred
Location of the position is a variable although Northeastern Ohio is the base for the business. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Role: National Sales Manager (3D Filament)
Apply for this job now.