Senior Business System Analyst
Under the direction of the Software Development Manager, the Senior Business Systems Analyst serves as the key liaison between the business, PMO, and the Technical Delivery team. The Senior Business Systems Analyst plays key roles within the organization across many disciplines within the SDLC, including requirements gathering, documentation, design and testing. Supreme Lending desires a passionate team member with vision, self-motivation and sense of urgency to be the best. If you have a passion for helping internal customers achieve the full potential for their business, this role is for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You are the connector between the PMO and our Technical Delivery team. You must ensure the customers get the most out of our products by translating needs into requirements.
- You will be a part of a highly skilled project team working on transformation projects. Your financial industry (mortgage) and IT knowledge will help analyze Supreme Lending s systems and business processes; investigate architectural needs and explore new or existing legacy solutions
- You will be responsible for defining and managing requirements as well as designing business processes that formalize existing, informal processes, and integrate existing systems. You will work closely with all stakeholders and ensure that we meet/exceed their expectations
- You will be responsible for working with the software engineering team to analyze system requests and design viable solutions
- You will work closely with the software engineering team to ensure quality is delivered with all solutions
- You will be responsible for facilitating UAT within the project. You are a key person when it comes to delivering both the scope defined and the quality expected
- Your creativity and ideas will help our customers to higher efficiency, better control processes and simplify business
- Work with an on shore and offshore team(s) to drive project delivery.
- You take pride in the quality of your work and ensure that each solution meets functional and technical needs (not asks)
- You manage multiple deliveries on-time and are able to prioritize and manage tasks accordingly
- You can understand the business requirements of the financial services industry and roll up your sleeves to translate them into user stories or artifacts as needed
- You are a team player and problem-solver, and can apply your skills to support the needs of internal Supreme customers
- You effectively influence without authority and leads change by building trust and credibility.
- You are comfortable expressing opinions, but are also open to receiving feedback
- You are a strong self-teacher, with the ability to learn new business processes as well as new software system with minimal oversight.
- You have experience with multiple SDLC methodologies, including waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Must have t-SQL experience
- Preferred experience with software development, software QA, or other technical discipline
- A bachelor s degree preferred
- 5+ years in Business Systems Analysis or software delivery, preferably in the financial services industry (mortgage origination)
- You are passionate about technology, want to learn continuously, and have the problem-solver DNA, which helps you in understanding a problem quickly and thinking of innovative and creative solutions
- You are comfortable relating to customers at all levels and like to take lead and present your opinions and ideas
- Authorized to work in the US
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.
- provided by Dice