Tribalco provides mission-critical information technology, integrated telecommunications, and soldier survival solutions to defense, civilian government, and commercial customers around the world. We are a trusted systems integrator with a global presence, providing advanced and innovative lifecycle solutions, from engineering and installation to operations and maintenance, for the enterprise. With superior technical ingenuity and a proven record of performance excellence, Tribalco is the technology contractor of choice for meeting the unique and complex requirements of our discerning customers. Focused on defense and security technologies, Tribalco delivers unrivaled expertise, ingenuity, and reliability across a wide range of capabilities including cloud computing solutions, advanced wireless implementations, and tactical combat casualty care. Tribalco is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, with additional offices in Colorado and Florida.
Tribalco is looking for an experienced Draftsperson to join our team in the Marshall Islands.
Work within a cohesive team environment and support multiple, mission-critical locations. Assist in maintaining DoD and US Army IT compliance standards.
Under direct supervision this person will be responsible for developing engineering drawings using computer based drawing programs (AutoCAD) and have a thorough working knowledge of blueprints and drawings. Must have the ability to interpret and apply engineering drawings symbols in addition to having the ability to develop block diagrams, floor plans, and logic flow charts.
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- One of the following: CISSP, CASP, CSSLP
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Position requires an Active Secret Security Clearance
Role: Draftsperson - Marshall Islands
Apply for this job now.