A school in Manchester is seeking a Business/ICT Teacher to join the team on an initial temporary basis. The role will commence after the Easter break, and will run for 1 term within the first instance. The required individual will require QTS, and will be able to confidently deliver both Business and ICT lessons up to KS4. The school requires a highly knowledgeable teacher who has a proven track record in achieving high exam results at GCSE level.
- Working to actively improve student attainment, setting tasks that allow for independent learning.
- Working with students on a 1:! Basis when necessary, preparing students for examinations (up to GCSE level)
- Managing work set within lessons, and ensuring that this work has been effectively differentiated to ensure that the needs of all students have been catered for (including those with SEN)
- Inspiring students to work to the best of their ability at all times.
- Being aware of Ofsted recommendations, and being able to work within these guidelines in order to obtain consistent improvement.
Annual pay for this role £25,000 - £41,000
The school's location is in Manchester close to the city centre.. There are numerous public transport links within close proximity of the school itself, as well as multiple motorway links. For further information regarding this role, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.