The position of Customer Service and Marketing Representative is a role of support to all business development, sales, and marketing activities.
· You are results driven.
· You are great a team player.
· You love to learn new things.
· Excited about a career in sales and/or marketing.
As a first point of contact with potential clients and industry partners, the Customer Service and Marketing Representative is expected to become familiar with all aspects of the company’s services and how those solutions fit into the market.
It is also expected that the Customer Service and Marketing Representative will assume new responsibilities as they master regular tasks of the position. As the Customer Service and Marketing Representative aptitude for our business grows it is always our goal that they be transitioned to roles of greater responsibility within the company.
The Customer Service and Marketing Representative role is an entry-level role that feeds into leadership, sales, and other marketing roles.
In addition to hourly pay, Customer Service and Marketing Representative are eligible for performance/incentive pay.
ABOUT EMPLOYER: Connect-IO is a Phoenix based outsourced technology and software development company which helps small to mid-size businesses by:
· Streamlining systems to save clients time, money and hassle.
· Turning software ideas into a tangible reality.
· Recovering and protecting businesses from heartbreaking hacks.
· Building systems that provide real time data to business leaders.
· Keeping businesses tech savvy and relevant in a competitive digital age.
· Implementing safeguards that protect from exposure to risks like ransomware.
We are a strategic technology company that thrives on creating lasting solutions and makes life easier for small businesses to med-sized businesses.
This is an Entry Level Full-Time Position
Office Location: Phoenix and North Scottsdale
Compensation: $12/hrs. - $14/hrs. Depending on Qualifications
Perks of the Job...
We want you to do big things with your career!
So not only will you get initial on-boarding training when you start, but you'll work with a trainer weekly to hone your craft as sales and marketing professional. The better YOU GET, the more WE GET to pay you!
Regular Work Tasks: Marketing and Sales Development tasks include but are not limited to...
· Setting of appointments for product and service presentations.
· Sending and replying to emails with perspective clients or industry opinion leaders.
· Presentations: in-person, teleconference, webinar, or otherwise.
· Writing of proposal drafts.
· Proposal presentations.
· Must be able to make meaningful contribution to the team without supervision.
· Great communication skills (spoken and written).
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver.
If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It... Our Mission
For new businesses or new projects, our mission is to bring your software vision into tangible reality. We collaborate with you to help you to discover and define your dream so we can make it real. At Connect-IO our motto is, “If you can dream it, we can build it.” For existing businesses who are ready to expand, we partner with you to solve your business challenges by creating affordable technology solutions to streamline processes, making your business more efficient and competitive. Our solutions also help cut costs and increase productivity, which ultimately leads to revenue increases.
Role: Gain the skills to make MORE MONEY in customer service + BETTER HOURS!
Apply for this job now.