We are seeking a Bilingual Onboarding Specialist to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires. Opportunity for growth!
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Manage new hire drug screen process
- Facilitate employee feedback surveys and exit interviews
- Assist with administrating mass employee communications
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience a plus!
We offer vacation pay, sick/personal pay, holiday pay, medical insurance, dental insurance, short term disability, life insurance and 401k!
Full time Position, Insurance and benefits after 500hrs, Accumulate PTO every 90days!
Role: Bilingual Onboarding Specialist
Apply for this job now.