We’re looking for enthusiastic and hospitable managers! We strive to attract, nurture and retain hospitable individuals who embrace and live out the company’s Core Values, Hospitality Standards and Team Member Standards in all of their work activities and interactions with guests and fellow Team Members. We strongly believe that the success of our restaurants and brand is a direct result of the quality and dedication of our people, and we are committed to offering extraordinary opportunity for personal and professional growth, a competitive package of unique and meaningful benefits and a fun and inclusive work environment where people feel cared for and valued.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Your 4+ years hospitality experience includes at least 2 years’ experience in management
- You’ve managed other successful, high volume restaurants or perhaps in an innovative chain
- You possess a proven track record of effectively and empathetically training, mentoring and managing hourly employees
- You have created excel spreadsheets, hospitality guidelines and training documents and impress guests/customers with your professional and prompt business correspondence
- You know your way around a P&L statement, can ask the right questions, and you are always looking for opportunities to improve sales or manage costs
- You have received positive and raving reviews from both former employers and people you’ve managed
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to 5 hours in length.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position, approximately 50 hours/week. Managers will be expected to work evenings and weekends regularly.
SKILLS AND KEY ATTRIBUTES REQUIREDS
• Strong hospitality, communication and people management skills
• Advanced knowledge of food, ingredients, wine and spirits
• Computer skills in Excel, Aloha POS, Open Table, Google Mail and calendars
• Personal and emotional stability; must serve as strong/positive role model
- Effectively manage Pacific Catch restaurant and team members within the policies and guidelines of the company, aiming for guest satisfaction at all times
- Provide direction, leadership and mentoring to all FOH staff every shift. Administer disciplinary process of FOH team members, including employee coaching and termination.
- Ensure fast, accurate service, and positive and polite guest relations
- Be the face of Pacific Catch : introducing the food, inviting the guests in and helping them navigate ordering, making sure orders are fulfilled quickly
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new team members. Conduct performance reviews.
- Conduct inventory and cash control procedures
- Ensure that all staff stations, service areas, dining room and tables are set for the shift and that the tables and floor are clean. Ensure that entire facility and service area looks full/clean/abundant during service.
- Handle guest complaints with professional and sincere attention
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly operational, administrative and HR-related duties
- Review and understand P& L statements, apply knowledge to make improvements in your area of responsibility
Pacific Catch is a modern, comfortable, Westcoast Fish House that combines fine-dining culinary experience with a casual California lifestyle. Dedicated to delivering high quality seafood with a unique perspective, the menu explores preparation styles and ingredients found throughout the Pacific. We also offer a variety of lunch and dinner Daily Catch specials and a rotation of promotions highlighting a specific region in the Pacific, or local, seasonal offerings.
Role: Restaurant Manager
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.