Stock Plan Administrator Consultant
About the Opportunity: We are seeking a Stock Plan Administrator Consultant to assist our client with an Equity Edge system implementation. The ideal candidate will have a blend of experience with Stock Plan Administration and systems implementations. This consultant will be managing the full process of the system implementation and data validation.
- Manage the equity management plan system implementation including requirements gathering, process implementation and end user testing
- Set up the new system, validate data from current system to Etrade, test the new system and set up all required reports
- Track, validate and transfer grant letters/agreements to the new equity system
- Maintain and update stock databases and prepare reports and analysis for Accounting function
- Administration of all equity programs
- Oversees new employee stock enrollment, terminations, and exercise of options
- Conducts monthly, quarterly, and yearly report for various reporting requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams evaluating existing processes and creating efficiencies and improvements
- Manage the system implementation process from planning through execution as a key driver and decision maker
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures in accordance with US GAAP
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other applicable Degree
- Systems implementation experience required; Equity Edge experience required
- 5+ years of experience in stock plan administration
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and effective communication skills
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, paid holidays and sick leave, and CPE reimbursement. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website #removed# for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Sayva Solutions is a relationship-oriented consulting and placement firm that matches the best talent in the Phoenix & San Diego markets with specialized project, interim, and direct hire needs. Our unique approach, extensive network, and professional backgrounds allow us to work closely with you to develop customized solutions that meet your needs and deliver results. Our fundamental belief is that long-term relationships are created through teamwork and focusing on the best interests of our clients, candidates, and consultants.
Role: Stock Plan Administrator Consultant
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.