Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Reed Finance has the pleasure of supporting a prestigious academic institution to recruit a Senior FP&A Manager in their offices in central Oxford.This permanent role will involve reporting to the relevant Business Partners, analysis, forecasting, budgeting and line management of a small team. It offers hybrid working as standard and ample opportunity to progress.If you have direct or indirect leadership experience, excellent communication skills, substantial drive and an ambition to progress then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading complex FP&A activities as determined by the FP&A managers and interact with finance Business Partners and Divisional FDs and business management teams to support the development of FP&A capability.
• Leading small teams in any FP&A project including (but not limited to) reporting, budgeting, forecasting, decision support or data management and produce output ready for Divisional consumption.
• Interacting with and challenge Business Partners and Divisional management teams on assumptions and conclusion to ensure rigour in analysis.
• Bringing additional cross Divisional or Group function insights to analysis including market knowledge, historical information, provisions, accruals and reasons for variances and provide direction to sub team members on how to use the information
• Developing complex reports, models and approaches using analysis and problems solving skills to support projects where there may be incomplete or conflicting data and provide recommendations
• Analysing existing and forecast finance information to ensure that information is accurate, providing detailed explanations on errors or variances that have occurred against budget. Where errors are found provide information and analysis and to Finance Operations to correct the postings.
• Working with the data team in FP&A to improve data quality and flow to perform FP&A activities; Identifying and proposing radically alternative approaches and techniques in finance activities, processes and procedures and work with the FP&A team to continually improve processes.
You will need to be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent), with advanced systems knowledge and the ability to work as part of a large, multi-layered financial team.Salary is circa £70,000-£85,000 with good benefits plus flexible hybrid working (two days in the office)
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity that will no-doubt create a lot of interest.
Apply now if this sounds like you!