Verisure, the number one alarm company in Europe, is looking for a confident, inclusive and approachable sales professional in Manchester. You will be working as a Sales Executive in a full-time role that promises uncapped commission.
The role comes with a basic salary of £16-£18k, and you will typically earn between £25k and £35k in your first year with uncapped commission. Top performers earn more than £55k p/a!
In this flexible Business Development Executive job, you will be converting warm leads from our call centre into a sale and building long-lasting and meaningful customer relationships. Your primary focus will be on meeting potential customers at their properties, introducing them to Verisure, explaining how the Verisure system works, and generating new sales.
If you were already working in this sales exec role, these are some of the challenges you would have been rising to this week:
- Creating your own sales opportunities: cold canvassing in businesses and residential areas
- Converting warm leads into sales alongside a direct sales approach
- Creating long-term relationships with your customers and generating referrals from existing customers
- Designing and installing a system bespoke to our customers' needs
Previous experience in sales or customer service is desirable but not essential as full and ongoing training will be provided. Vital requirements for this sales executive role include a commercial attitude and passion for creating and closing sales alongside good communication skills. You also must have a full manual driver's license and access to a car for the first few months.
This full-time Sales Executive role comes with the following benefits:
- Uncapped commission
- Company car with fuel card
- Company mobile phone
- Generous holiday and maternity/paternity leave
If this Sales Assistant job in Manchester sounds like the right sales career move for you, please apply to Verisure today.
Be you. Be more, Be Verisure.