Senior QA Engineer - Security Clearance needed, 6-month contract, paying up to £400 per day, outside IR35
Digital Skills are pleased to be working alongside a niche consultancy, in the heart of Government. We are helping to deliver complex and very high-profile data projects, helping transform Government services and provide robust services to citizens.
As part of this process, Digital Skills require an experienced Senior QA Engineer, with experience working on data projects.
You will be working at the centre of a fast-paced project environment; working with senior stakeholder. You should have experience of similar environments and the ability to work at pace. The team works in an agile environment and uses Agile tools and methodologies, as such, you should have similar experience.
- Extensive testing experience (5 years+) working in data centric environments - project
- experience must include data migration, data pipeline (ETL) and streaming
- Experience with BDD and TDD
- Gathering testing requirements - developing Feature files and acceptance criteria with business stakeholders and turning them into scripts
- Automated test experience (5 years+)
- Automation testing using custom test suites - Fitnesses, Selenium and Soap UI
- Automated performance testing using LoadRunner or similar
- Experience in developing custom regression test suites using Python, Perl, Shell Scripting, Java, MySQL
- Experience of using Cucumber and creating test frameworks
- Experience working with Jira
- SC cleared
If you think you are right for the role or would just like to hear more, please apply.
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Croydon, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.