Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
On behalf of our client we are seeking an Analyst within their legal team. Within this role you will be responsible for undertaking monthly and bi weekly MI reports. Our client is looking for someone is confident with attending client calls to discuss MI with clients. You will need to be confident with Excel and organised as you will be tasked with managing different deadlines and reports throughout each month.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Providing legal and business information in support of existing and potential client relationships, working closely with all business services teams.
- Assisting and supporting management with the running of client projects and initiatives.
- Identifying, improving and implementing new processes to help drive internal and client facing efficiencies. Taking a leading role on key workstreams of these projects with MI and process support and attending steering committees.
- Assisting with operational management of legal projects and portfolios, including onboarding of new instructions and resource; capturing, analysing and processing management information; reporting to stakeholders on KPIs and performance against SLAs.
- Identifying opportunities, recommending solutions and driving forward process improvement
- Assisting in the provision of legal, business, industry and competitive intelligence research to support lawyers' client matters and business development activities.
- Maintaining and developing case management systems to ensure that they continue to support process improvements and drive efficiencies.
- Assisting with the preparation monthly management information reports (including statistical and graphic analysis).
- Assisting and supporting trends analysis, horizon scanning and preparation of client updates and briefings.
- Assisting with the preparation of invoices and on-going billing process improvements.
- Maintaining knowledge management precedent bank(s) for clients to ensure compliance with SLAs and reporting requirements.
- Acting as a point of contact between fee earners and support functions on processes, systems and technology based issues.
For this role our client is looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Previous MI analyst experience
- Previous volume data analysis and reporting experience.
- Ability to clean, classify, analyse and process large data-sets.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (and preferably knowledge of the Microsoft 365 stack).
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to be adaptable, work well under pressure and as part of a busy team.
- Previous experience working in legal or financial services organisations would be an advantage but not essential
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Central Bristol, no car parking.