Company: BARRON WILLIAMS EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Our client is a specialist textile company, the market leader in its chosen sectors with a hard-earned reputation for quality that has been established over generations. Their success has been built by maintaining trusted partnerships with key customers and by investing in their people. Their specialist cloths are renowned the world over and their market leading position is further supported by their award-winning innovation centre. Amongst their many innovations, their heat and flame-retardant fabrics now help protect emergency service and military personnel around the world and other innovations have helped their clients serve a diverse range of customers, including musicians, clothes designers & tailors and even world championship snooker players! Today, by integrating traditional qualities of craftmanship with cutting edge innovation and product development, our client is positioned for further growth in global markets.
As part of the delivery of the planned growth, the client is seeking to appoint a highly skilled and professional Sales Executive, tasked with the development of speciality sales within various niche industrial markets. Working closely with customer support colleagues, you will be responsible for existing clients and for developing new customers in new markets. Your approach will be to further develop current and create new partnership-led client relationships by leveraging goodwill established by the company over many years. You will be supported by some exiting new Marketing initiatives, designed to attract and engage with clients from a diverse range of target sectors.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: West Yorkshire
Reports to: Commercial Director
Package: Attractive salary + performance-related bonus & benefits
- Develop existing and new client relationships to maximise revenue & margin in target markets
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained to develop and grow client relationships
- Develop multiple Market Sales Plans for speciality products in a broad range of target sectors
- Maintain and develop client relationships to ensure visibility of future customer needs
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute effective marketing tactics and expand sales
- Forecast sales effectively and work collaboratively with colleagues to maximise operational efficiencies
Candidate Profile Requirements:
- B2B sales professional, ideally in technical, solutions-led manufactured products (inc. export)
- Self-starter, able to execute agreed sales plans with minimal supervision and maximum enthusiasm
- Clear evidence of executing effective sales plans both existing and new client development
- Used to working as part of a team, collaborating effectively with colleagues across functions
- Can understand technical needs and present opportunities for new product innovations
- Clearly evident interpersonal skills, able to represent and commercially leverage a premium brand
- Textiles or similar technical sales experience and knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Apply in confidence via the link provided or contact Paul Barron on the contact number provided for a confidential exploratory discussion.