Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20000 - £30000/annum basic doe + ote
Our Valued client are currently seeking an Service Advisor - Experienced Service Advisor.
Salary: £20000 to £25000 DOE. OTE £30000
Our Client is a family run business which has been established for over 80 years. Their group comprises of main New and Used car dealerships.
Service Administration skills required but most importantly a proven track record of excellent customer service skills.
* Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service centre and direct them to an available mechanic
* Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
* Provide customers with information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
* Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary)
* Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
* Help customers decide between part exchanging a car and fixing it through our workshop
* Manage and oversee the service centre's workflow and scheduling
* Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
* GCSEs or equivalent required
* Previous Kerridge and Main dealership experience preferred but not essential
* Knowledge of automotive industry and parts
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Ability to communicate equally well with mechanics, customers and senior management
Monday to Friday 07.30 to 18.00 (45 hours per week - on a shift pattern)
Saturday on rota at time and half.
This Service Advisor vacancy is being managed by Krissy Cornish at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions