Multi Skilled Operative - Clean and Clear
We are on the lookout for people with a really good attitude and who want to work in different building every day!
Our clean and clear operatives are an essential part of our business and our day to day working, because of this we are seeking to add more people to our growing clean and clear division to expand existing teams.
With a nationwide network of Service Centres, we are proud to currently protect and secure approximately 6,200 properties, provide Clean & Clear and maintenance services for over 2,100 properties each month, and carry out an average of 10,000 inspections a month. You get a great work/life balance and with our national network of service centres you're never too far from home and can be back in time for the things that matter to you.
Why work for us:
- We are a market-leading, award-wining company, with over 15 different industry-recognised awards and accreditations that mark us as a provider of excellence
- It's an exciting time to join us as we go through a period of remarkable growth due to our diversified proposition and continued investment in providing our customers with state of the art, technology-led, tailored solutions.
- Our business model means we remain steady and successful during periods of economic, political and social change.
- We're offer long-term job stability and career development during even the most turbulent of times.
- We recognise that the success of our business is founded on the strength and the enthusiasm of the individuals who support it.
- Colleague engagement is not just something we talk about, it's fundamental to our business plan and is a key pillar in our strategy.
- We are fully committed to achieving our vision: To be a World Class Security Organization
What's in it for you:
- The work is tough but rewarding and there's a real sense of comradery and friendships amongst the team in your branch, you'll quickly feel part of our family.
- You're your own boss; there's no one checking over your shoulder, you get the freedom and space to go out in your van and do your work your way. You get to plan your day, enjoy each job and take real pride in providing a quality service to our customers.
- You'll be part of a company that takes your health and safety seriously. You'll be given the proper training, tools, and PPE to do your job in a safe manner.
- We care what our teams think and hold regular Listening Groups, Roadshows and Employee Surveys to ensure all colleagues are able to suggest changes and are listened to.
- We want our teams to be part of the wider business and to know how the business is doing, we're committed to sharing information through Weekly blogs from the MD, business wide-newsletters, and a range of business conferences and events
- We care about your financial, mental and physical wellbeing. We focus on good health and wellbeing and have a confidential Employee Assistance Programme that offers free advice and support if/when you need it.
We provide opportunities for you to earn bonuses through our sales referral scheme, which guarantees a payment for every valid lead you submit, and a further payment when the lead gets converted.