AIMCO Equipment Company have been serving the refrigeration needs of Central Arkansas businesses for over 40 years! Due to our rapid expansion, AIMCO is currently looking for an experienced and entry level Field Service Technicians to join our team of service professionals.
- CFC Certification is preferred trade/occupational license(s), i.e. HVAC/Mechanical or Electrical.
- 1-2 years of appliance maintenance or refrigeration technician experience preferred.
- Accredited High School diploma or GED.
- Vo-tech training in refrigeration
- Must be available for on-call schedule on a rotating basis.
- Excellent Health / Dental / Disability & Life Insurance benefits and 401k retirement package.
- Two weeks vacation after 1 year of service.
- GUARANTEED 40 HOUR WORK WEEK.
About Aimco, a small paragraph that outlines important details about who your business is and why people want to work for you. Keep this to 3-4 sentences and try to describe the atmosphere and culture of your office/business. What makes your employees excited to work with you? What do you do that nobody else does.
Commercial Restaurant Equipment Dealer / Service / Installation Company /refurbishing commercial kitchen equipment.
Role: Refrigeration Technician
Location: Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.