- Chertsey, Surrey
- Salary £22.000 to £24.000 p/a
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free DBS
- All training paid for
- Excellent career prospects
Our Blue-Chip Care at Home care provider is expanding and recently open a new office in Chertsey, now seeking a Care Coordinator. Currently the client is covering Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole area and have ambitious plans to grow the business.
Working alongside the Supervisor and Registered Manager you will be front of house, helping to run a rapidly expanding office and coordinating a great care team.
This fantastic opportunity would suit either an experienced Care Coordinator or a Care Worker who is highly motivated, with sound IT knowledge to take the new step in their career.
- Experience as a Care Coordinator or Care Worker seeking a new challenge
- Musty have good organisational skills and be able to work in a fast paced changeable environment.
- Good telephone manner and people skills
- Sound computer / IT skills
- Previous experience of frontline deliver would be advantageous
- Prepared to join the weekend on-call rota
This is a fantastic opportunity with a very reputable Care - at - Home provider and opportunity to develop your skills and e4xperience as a Care Coordinator, with forward thinking and expanding care provider.
For further details, please email your CV to Care First Recruitment or call us on #removed# (office hours) or #removed# (evenings and weekends).