- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- Comprehensive dental care such as: removable, prosthodontics, aesthetics, endodontics
- Complete clinical autonomy to prescribe and treat patients
- Training and participation in Heartland Dental's trusted clinical systems
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for profitability & referral bonuses
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/ Life balance
- One of a Kind Doctor Mastery Program (DMP)
- Stock Ownership/ Hygiene revenue opportunities
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- Unlimited employer paid continuing education opportunity, no yearly maximum
Heartland Dental is the leading dental support organization in the U.S. with more than 850+ supported locations nationwide. With our proven systems and unending support, we provide doctors and their teams with the non-clinical management relief needed to lead a successful dental practice.
Founded by Dr. Rick Workman in 1997, we exist to accelerate a doctor’s learning curve towards becoming an excellent, productive and thriving clinician. As a doctor-led organization, supported doctors have full clinical autonomy, access to world-class education and full leadership of their individually-branded offices.
Through years of experience, we have a proven track record of being an excellent career choice for new and tenured doctors. Supported doctors join a network of over 1,500 colleagues across the country who are committed to advancing the industry and providing excellent patient care in the communities they serve.
1200 Network Centre Dr,
Effingham, IL 62401
Role: General Dentist: Wausau, WI
Apply for this job now.