I'm currently recruiting for my Client based between Wakefield and Huddersfield a Full-Time Office Based Sales Account Manager to work within their brand new, modern offices.
The purpose of the role is to become part of their rapid expansion plans due to successful growth within the business - this is a very exciting time to be joining a company who are one of the UK's largest online retailers within their product.
Being part of a small team, reporting into Senior Management, you will be dealing with trade customers, being responsible for generating business from outbound calls and initiatives.
Whilst there is an expectation to understand and work on 'inbound' duties, this role is primarily focused on pro active 'outbound' sales from an office environment. This is not a 'cold calling' role, the successful candidate will service my Clients existing base whilst at the same time pro-actively attack warm leads.
The key focus points and thus key KPI's are;
- To increase the number of active accounts.
- To increase the number of new accounts.
- To establish and record business potential from existing and new accounts.
- To maximise distribution, revenue and ROI from all samples of the Client product portfolio
- To develop and build a significant network of qualified and engaged connections on LinkedIn and all relevant social platforms.
- To develop new business in new markets
- To actively promote to customers and prospects the multiple product categories.
- To increase revenue.
- To increase margin.
- To grow customer sign-up and engagement to marketing touchpoints including email and social media.
- To achieve best in class service quality and performance.
Outbound - Sales
- Manage a portfolio of accounts so as to achieve long term success.
- Build and maintain strong, positive and long lasting relationships with existing customer base and new clients alike.
- Develop and execute plans to utilise all the Clients sales tools
- Develop the commercial side of the business paying particular attention to care homes, offices, schools and the like.
- Develop new business and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Chase outstanding quotations that are saved to the system.
- Utilise existing internal reports and develop new reports that help achieve sales related targets and KPI's.
- Proactively suggest ideas that will benefit all aspects of the business.
- Utilise different means of contact with customers whether by telephone, email or bulk email.
- Ensure the CRM is completed in full so it can be utilised as an effective selling tool.
Other Related Duties
- Answer inbound phone calls within agreed SLA's
- Reply to inbound emails within agreed SLA's
- Utilise and be prominent on all relevant social platforms.
- Identify and communicate any development opportunities to senior management.
- Make ad-hoc visits to customers and meet them at their premises should the need arise.
- Take ownership of customer queries and manage them in expectation with the business needs.
- Adhere to all best practices in line with agreed KPI and SLA agreements.
- Deal with customer complaints as and when they arise.
This is a full-time, permanent position Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
Please note that if you are successful you must be available to attend training for a period of 5-6 weeks at the business premises, however after this due to Covid-19 the positio