My client has grown steadily over the last decade, expanding our dry lining business into interior fit-out for commercial, retail, leisure and residential sectors working with large contractors and property developers.
They are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager based in the Suffolk area on a permanent basis.
- Managing a team of Tradesman, supervising and monitoring their work
- Programming works
- Ensuring works are being carried out to programme and within budget
- Monitoring health and safety
- Liaising with tenants and resolving any issues that may arise
- Supervising subcontractors quality of work
- Promote and enhance the company image
- Attend weekly staff meetings
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £50k - £60k DOE.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Contracts Management experience in a general building environment is essential
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid qualifications are ideal
- A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.
Role: Contracts Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East Anglia
Apply for this job now.