Guest Services Manager (Switchboard Manager) - The Ned, New Opening
POSITION: Guest Services Manager REPORTING TO: Front of House ManagerROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, LondonHotel Overview
Originally a bank, the Grade-1 listed building has been developed and restored to hold 252 hotel bedrooms, twelve restaurants and bars, a members club, a gym, Cowshed spa and two swimming pools, as well as six dedicated event spaces.The Role
The role is to assist the Front of House Manager in administering switchboard operations and supervising staff on a daily basis. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring excellent and efficient external and internal telephone communication for the Hotel and outlets. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.What are we looking for:
To successfully fulfil this role you will have current or previous hotel experience as a Manager or Supervisor for a minimum of 1 year in a busy, high-end environment managing a strong team. You will also have:
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Have a genuine love for hospitality and for assisting guests
- Have a positive and patient attitude
- Pro-active and reliable
- Great customer service skills with an engaging, memorable personality
- Quick problem solving skills
- Consistently able to deliver the very highest of standards to ensure every guest has an experience that exceeds their expectation
- The ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Have strong organisational and administration skills with close attention to detail
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and employees
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when appropriate
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual staff events
- Discounted rates at The Ned
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
See descriptionRole: Guest Services Manager - The Ned, New Opening (switchb m''ger) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: England, EnglandApply for this job now.