SIRC is looking to fill an opening for a SQL Specialist position for a project in New York City (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099 or Corp to Corp.
Our Client is looking for a SQL Specialist that will work part-time (20-30 per week) to perform assigned audit work for the Business and Financial Services Division by pulling extracts from District's on-promise SAP system and comparing that data with other data sources to complete audit requirements and data outputs. The source on-premise SAP is on ECC 6.0 with Enhancement Pack 8 and the District uses MSSQL 12.
Required on-site hours are flexible based upon project need and contractor recommendations.
· It is necessary to create an audit of wage and working hours' information that was sent to Client Retirement systems from 2018-2018, which is the basis for retirement calculations. This data to be extracted from SAP and then contrasted with data that will be provided by Retirement systems so that Client may compare data from the two systems and complete an audit of accuracy, this is replacing a manual audit effort which is very labor intensive.
· Challenges: Extracting DRS data from the SAP system is complex because the extract relies on wages “as earned” rather than “as paid” so it is necessary to understand both payroll and time data schemas. It may be necessary to understand HR master data for additional information.
Contractor skills and experience should highlight the following:
· SAP data knowledge in the areas of payroll, time, HR master date
· Build SAP queries and Ad Hoc Reports to extract data for analysis
· Expert SQL Query experience
· Documentation deliverables include Functional/Technical specification
· ABAP knowledge to write reports to pull data or perform analysis
Secondary Qualifications (Nice to Have):
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Public Administration, or equivalent experience
· Experience in a K-12 Academic environment
Experience in a public agency
Established in 1994, SIRC provides the Federal Government and commercial clients with Information Technology Infrastructure Services, including software development, database management, system and network administration, information assurance, technical support and systems integration. Over the past decade, SIRC has perfected intelligent application of appropriate technologies, flexible and proven methodologies and deployment of highly skilled technology professionals. SIRC supports small, medium and large enterprises including select Fortune 500 companies.
Role: SQL Specialist
Apply for this job now.