Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working in partnership with a growing organisation based in the Rotherham area as they look to expand their team with the recruitment of a committed & enthusiastic Change Analyst.
Our client is looking for someone with extremely strong Microsoft Excel skills who ideally has a good understanding of SQL as the successful candidate will be required to work closely with senior management to provide business information and support in the overall performance to help drive further growth and success.
A large part of the role will be managing various projects as well stakeholder management therefore the ideal candidate will be confident and have proven experience of liaising with individuals at all levels of a business and have the ability to influence data-based decisions.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Working with key senior business stakeholders and attending regular meetings
- Implementing Business Change activities, supporting the strategic vision of the business
- Leading projects and programmes that offer significant benefit to the company's people/operations
- Conduct both qualitive and quantitative GAP assessments of the business to identify previously unknown opportunities
- Work closely with various teams across the business to make data driven decisions
- Assist with the delivery and administration of the company's Change Board and Change management structure
- An extension of this role will also be to assist with procurement activity from time to time
- Proven experience of working with senior management and stakeholders
- Experience of influencing, negotiating with, and providing challenge to management level stakeholders
- Experience of contributing to a collaborative team culture
- MS Excel
- SQL (Desirable)
This is a rare and challenging opportunity where no two days will be the same! If you have the desire to make a real impact on a growing, dynamic organisation, this may be the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking to move with this position as soon as possible and will be conducting interviews for the position THIS WEEK, therefore, if you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered, please feel free to apply today!