Administrator /Sales Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + Bonus (Negotiable depending on experience)
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: JWMO21
Are you a pro-active, hands on individual that thrives in a busy working environment?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a system driven mind set?
Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to work with a wide function of teams?
If yes to the above and your keen to join an Innovative & customer centred business, who are rapidly expanding I would be keen to hear from you!!!
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:00am - 5:00pm / Friday 08:00am - 2:00pm
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Car Parking Facilities
- Working to deadlines & targets, throughout the hole sales cycle
- Costing and putting prices together on quotes, supporting sales and account management team
- Updating ERP system, making sure all areas of sales are aligned with production at all times
- Working closely with Quality, Technical and production supporting with new products
- Assisting on realising new products and covering customer service queries
- Customer service and general administration duties
- Running sales / formula reports and communicating with management
- Covering annual price reviews and contracts
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience, across commercial roles within Manufacturing
- Exceptional Customer service and administration skills
- A 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to manage and organise own workloads
- Good problem solver
- Ability to build relationships and confidence working with Colleagues and Customers on all levels
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to #removed# or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams - FMCG Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.