Teaching Personnel are working with an 'outstanding' special school for pupils with severe and complex needs. Our client school, based in Radcliffe (Bury), require a Nursery nurse from January 2021 to support pupils with complex needs. School based experience is not essential for this post, but having a background in a nursery setting, or experience supporting young people or adults with complex needs is.
Furthermore, the school are looking for:
- A desire to get involved in professional development to maintain the high standards of the school
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt calmly to ever changing situations
- Qualifications/training in medication, moving and handling
The school is based in the Radcliffe area of Bury and is easily accessible via tram, bus and car.
Teaching Personnel are giving you the opportunity to work at this 'outstanding' school from January 2020, but have you got what it takes to become a part of this successful school?
Working through Teaching Personnel enables you to have:
- A dedicated consultant to meet your needs
- Competitive daily/weekly rate of pay
- Consultant access from 7.30am - 6.00pm weekdays and an on-call service for whenever you may need
- CPD - through our very own CPD Academy
- Opportunities to suit you and your lifestyle
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check through the disclosure and barring service, and your DBS will need to be on the update service. Full assistance provided should you need.
If you are interested in applying for this position and have the experience/qualifications to match please apply using the details attached. If you don't have the experience necessary for this position, please contact James on the details attached to find out about more opportunities in the Bury area.