Receives, stores, and issues materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Packs and unpacks items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Stores items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Receives and counts stock items, and records data manually or using computer.
• Marks stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: A few months to one year of related experience.
• English and Spanish speaker is preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge. Experience with Magaya is preferred.
• Active listening
• Time management
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Role: Warehouse Worker
Apply for this job now.