Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Haslemere (GU27)£18.70/hr, 3 shifts/week
This registered nurse position is with a nursing group that have a fantastic reputation across the South of England. They are a growing family run group that credit their success to the incredible care and nursing staff work for them. This group have won awards in regards to the investment in their staff, providing incredible training and development opportunities.
The group are looking for a registered nurse for their home in Haslemere. The home is an 80 bed nursing home that care for those with dementia and nursing care needs. The service is split across 3 floors including a 30 bed nursing unit and two 25 bed dementia units. The home are seeking a registered nurse that is comfortable with both general nursing and dementia care.Benefits of a Registered Nurse
Requirements of a Registered Nurse
- Free staff meals when working 12 h shifts
- Company Pension
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- On-going training and support
- Individualised and tailored personal development plans
- Career Progression opportunities
- Free Parking
- RGN or RMN with Valid NMC PIN
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a nursing home
- Experience of both dementia and elderly care
- Reference and DBS check required.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.