Company: QUARRYVILLE PRESBYTERIAN RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Seasonal (Summer) Help Needed for the Grounds Crew at QPRC
If you enjoy working outside and making things beautiful then Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community has a great seasonal opportunity for you!
This seasonal position, working with our Grounds Crew, is ideal for someone who is looking to be active and spend a lot of time outdoors this summer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mowing, trimming, blowing, or cutting grass and shrubbery.
- Landscaping functions such as mulching, weeding, plantings, cleaning out, etc.
- Caring for and maintaining of the fountains around campus.
- Performing minor tree trimming work.
- Cleaning and sweeping off outside entrances, patios, gazebos, etc.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoy being outside
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Monday through Friday work
We are people, respected and appreciated, serving people, respected and appreciated.
- Free Onsite Gym Membership
- Team-Oriented Environment
- Team member appreciation events held various times throughout the year
- Discounts with a Local Daycare Center, cellular phone providers and more!
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Paid Orientation and trainings
- All necessary PPE at no cost to you
We are located just 20 minutes from both Southern Chester County and Northern Maryland!
QPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR