Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a local accountancy practice with offices near central Brighton. We are looking for an AAT Technician on a permanent basis.
Please note that it is essential for applicants to have 1-2 years recent practice expereince (last 1-2 roles) will have worked within a practice environment previously at technician and/or trainee accountant level.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the management of a variety of clients
- VAT Returns
- General bookkeeping tasks
- Preparating of corporation tax
- Bank reconciliations
- Reporting into senior accountants in the practice in regards to any queries
- Using cloud based system
- Ideally AAT (level 4) qualified or at final stages
- Previous working experience from an accountancy practice background
- IT Literate able to use MS Excel and Word. Experience using a cloud based software is desirable
Due to the current level of applications, it may mean we are unable to get back to you if your cv doesnt meet the above criteria.