COMPANY: GRAFTON BANKS FINANCE LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £45k - 52k per year + Bonus and Benefits
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a well respected and instantly recognisable global organisation, with offices near Brighton. You will be a technically astute accountant, preferably from one of the top 10 firms.
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the management of the financial reporting and accounting in relation reinsurance partners for the company and supporting the Head of Finance in ensuring that the organisation delivers strong financial management of reinsurance.
Some of the other key responsibilities include:
- Financial management of the company's reinsurance arrangements
- Provision of timely and accurate reporting to external reinsurance partners
- Provision of internal reporting and MI for reinsurance arrangements, highlighting key trends and performance to relevant stakeholders
- Cash management of the reinsurance arrangement, liaising with external partners
- Ensure that all contractual financial elements of reinsurance agreements are adhered to
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure new reinsurance arrangements are correctly implemented within finance and the wider business
The successful candidate will either be qualified or at finalist level. You will either be looking for your first move away from practice or possess previous experience of working within the Financial Services or Insurance sector. You must also be able to demonstrate a proven track record in financial reporting, ideally in a multi-currency, global environment, together with excellent Excel skills and evidence of a pro-active approach to improving processes and controls.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in a large, industry respected company with multiple future opportunities in various divisions across the UK. For your experience and knowledge in the above you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package to include, bonus, pension and private healthcare.