We are seeking a capable and experienced Infection Control Nurse Manager to join the senior team at our client's Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services
Working closely with the heads of department, you will provide expert clinical advice and leadership for the infection control service to support the Chief Nursing Officer (Director of IP&C) to ensure patients are protected from the risk of acquiring HCAIs and sustaining an environment in which excellence in clinical care can flourish.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Current or recent senior Infection Control experience.
Evidence of continuing CPD in Infection Prevention and Control.
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & 'cycle to work' 'scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Senior Nurse roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.