You will help decorate porcelain by applying water slide decals. The porcelain then gets kiln fired to make the decoration permanent.
- Apply water slide decals to porcelain as directed, ensuring that placement is correct
- Cut out decals
- Keep an accurate count of your work
- Load and unload kilns as needed
- Re-pack already decorated items
- Attention to detail--you will need to measure the spacing for decals and make sure that all water is removed from the transfer
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Crafting experience is a plus
This is a full-time, seasonal position until approximately December 21. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5pm. It is possible that a full time position will become available, based on business needs and performance.
For 108 years, Maryland China Company has been proud to offer the largest selection of fine white porcelain and beautiful ceramic pieces to our customers. The custom decorating aspect of our business is growing quickly. We ship our products all over the world.
Role: Decal Decorator
Apply for this job now.