RedSky are currently looking for multiple Bench Joiners on a permanent basis to join a thriving company dealing with exhibitions, hospitality refits & high-end garden projects. The business is situated in Stoke-on-Trent (ST4) and conducts work all over the UK. OTE £32,000pa
- Level 2 in Bench Joinery essential.
- Starting salary from £12- £15ph depending on experience
- Enhanced overtime rates & bonuses for site work of £9/day.
- Full UK driving licence (max of 9 points)
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Class1 or Class2 licence (desirable and enhanced rate of pay)
- Monday-Friday 08:00-15:30 (overtime available daily)
- If staying overnight you will receive £29/night & all travel, accommodation and breakfast provided.
- You will be required to work on and off site on a weekly basis, schedules will be provided with at least 1 months' notice wherever possible.
- Work closely with all workshop supervisors to provide a safe orderly and tidy work area.
- Work closely with the management team to promote efficiencies throughout the business.
- Work closely with all staff to promote a greater feeling of team spirit.
- Work closely with project management and production team, to deliver timely and excellent quality projects.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills with a positive attitude to challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involvement and knowledge of all Workshop / Machine Shop projects
- Be aware of project key dates i.e., build, break, loading etc.
- Be aware of project loading times and requirements.
- Be aware of workshop workflow.
- Monitor time your keeping of breaks and day start finishes.
- You will be required to supply your own tools.
- Use company equipment with respect.
- Work closely with all team members
- Be aware of the general cleanliness and tidiness of the Machine Shop and workshops
- Ensure you and your colleagues work safely always, follow health and safety guidelines.
- Report any near miss incidents or accidents to your supervisor immediately.
- You will be required to go on site as and when the job requires, this is not a workshop-based only position.
- Work with other Project Leaders on site as required.
- Work closely with project managers.
- Follow health and safety guidelines always.
- The law regarding driving hours must be always adhered to.
Red Sky are acting as an employment agency in relation to these positions.