Our exciting team is looking for the right candidate seeking a career in Accounting. You will need to be a team player with strong communication and organizational skills. This position will require a person with excellent data entry and problem solving skills who pays close attention to detail. Having the right attitude is critical in this role as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and issues at the same time. The position requires someone to be punctual and occasionally work overtime when needed.
- Bill out all sales and COD invoices
- Update daily sales registers
- Post invoices to customer accounts
- Collect daily tickets and separate them; email copies to customers as needed
- Void tickets and post
- Review and follow-up on open orders
- Run customer credit memos & email receipt to customer
- Post customer payments, make bank deposits and post
- Review past due customer accounts
- Call customers regarding payments
- Address account reconciliation with customer on a as needed basis
- Communicate internally with other departments to reconcile account issues
- Work with sales team to keep accounts clean
- Warranty returns with vendors
- Other duties as assigned such as customer reports in excel
- Back up to customer service counter and phones
Other Requirements for this Position:
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Team player mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with FACTS a plus
- 2-5 years of AP & AR experience
- High school diploma or GED required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
... and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. Drug-Free Workplace.
For over 40 years, Team Horner has been the premier independent manufacturer and distributor of pool equipment to pool and spa professionals in Florida and worldwide. Not only does Team Horner provide an extensive range of swimming pool products to satisfy every project, but we also offer complete business solutions to help our customers grow and prosper.
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is such a fostering environment that in Team Horner has been the recipient of the Florida Psychological Association's Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award and was named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2015.
We live by our values of:
"Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together"
To learn more about our company visit
Role: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Location: Riviera Beach,
Apply for this job now.